BLAST (BLAST) One Day Trading Volume Reaches $93.00
BLAST (CURRENCY:BLAST) traded down 21.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 13th. Over the last week, BLAST has traded down 12.7% against the dollar. One BLAST coin can currently be bought for about $0.0011 or 0.00000031 BTC on exchanges including STEX and Crex24. BLAST has a total market capitalization of $41,785.00 and $93.00 worth of BLAST was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00032549 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ZeusNetwork (ZEUS) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- ShopZcoin (SZC) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000187 BTC.
BLAST Coin Trading
BLAST can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLAST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLAST should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BLAST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BLAST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLAST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.