Bytecent Price Hits $0.0568 on Top Exchanges (BYC)
Bytecent (CURRENCY:BYC) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on December 13th. Bytecent has a market capitalization of $134,136.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Bytecent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Bytecent has traded 18.8% lower against the dollar. One Bytecent coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0568 or 0.00000883 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- APIS (APIS) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00006899 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000889 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000374 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Proof of Bytecent is an innovative earning system that employs captcha technology to limit network abuses while keeping the earning process tangible. POB requires workers to enter a human readable captcha code every sixty minutes to maintain the earning process without interruption. POB time can be extended without entering the captcha code by storing x amount of coins in the local wallet. For example, If 25 Bytecent are required to extend POB time for one hour, a worker will need a total of 575 Bytecent stored in his/her local wallet to extend POB time for a total of 24 hours. Bytecent utilized for POB can be used anytime and are not locked from being spent like with Proof of Stake coins. The number of coins required to extend POB time is based on numerous factors including current price, total volume, and demand. 1.POB renders botnets ineffective, while dramatically reducing the effectiveness of mining farms. 2.POB generates demand for Bytecent while keeping the available Bytecent in circulation low. 3.Workers are rewarded by storing more Bytecent in their local wallets. 4.Sell pressure from workers and merchant dumping is significantly reduced. 5.Fewer Bytecent are stored on exchanges and other centralized platforms. “
Buying and Selling Bytecent
Bytecent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytecent should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytecent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.