Arcblock (ABT) Tops 24 Hour Volume of $2.77 Million
Arcblock (CURRENCY:ABT) traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 11th. One Arcblock token can currently be purchased for about $0.0718 or 0.00001954 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart, CoinBene, LBank and Bibox. Arcblock has a market capitalization of $7.08 million and approximately $2.77 million worth of Arcblock was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Arcblock has traded down 12.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009077 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002913 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00027889 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000650 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $76.53 or 0.02081785 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.03 or 0.00164058 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00214755 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027582 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027580 BTC.
Arcblock Token Trading
Arcblock can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, LBank, CoinBene, DragonEX, Huobi, Kucoin, BitMart, Cobinhood, DDEX, IDEX, Bithumb, OKEx and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arcblock directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Arcblock should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Arcblock using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Arcblock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arcblock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.