DNotes Trading Up 0.5% Over Last Week (NOTE)
DNotes (CURRENCY:NOTE) traded 4.5% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 11th. In the last week, DNotes has traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar. DNotes has a market capitalization of $1.44 million and $74,130.00 worth of DNotes was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DNotes coin can now be purchased for about $0.0107 or 0.00000291 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange and Trade By Trade.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00015997 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000203 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 16th, 2014. DNotes’ total supply is 155,043,262 coins and its circulating supply is 135,043,262 coins. DNotes’ official Twitter account is @DNotesCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. DNotes’ official website is dnotescoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “DNotes is a shared stake concept, placing a large percentage of the coins in the hands of many, increasing personal stake and personal interest in the coin in promoting the long term value of the currency. A rapid acceptance by a very large number of individuals and groups generating the most liquidity and high transactional value is their goal.To ensure the best future for DNotes, their development team will remain focused, swift and agile in the relentless pursuit of technology changes and bring you the best as they become available. The development team is currently working on mobile application integration and development. “
Buying and Selling DNotes
DNotes can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox and Trade By Trade. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DNotes directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DNotes should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DNotes using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DNotes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DNotes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.