ProxyNode 24-Hour Volume Reaches $26,009.00 (PRX)
ProxyNode (CURRENCY:PRX) traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 11th. ProxyNode has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $26,009.00 worth of ProxyNode was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ProxyNode has traded up 103.1% against the U.S. dollar. One ProxyNode coin can currently be bought for $0.12 or 0.00003302 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- EUNO (EUNO) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00001168 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded up 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded 44.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded down 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000031 BTC.
ProxyNode Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 22nd, 2017. ProxyNode’s total supply is 4,524,997 coins. The official website for ProxyNode is proxynode.io. ProxyNode’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ProxyNode Coin Trading
ProxyNode can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ProxyNode directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ProxyNode should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ProxyNode using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ProxyNode Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ProxyNode and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.