Zurcoin (ZUR) Trading Up 5.5% This Week
Zurcoin (CURRENCY:ZUR) traded 16.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 11th. One Zurcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Zurcoin has traded up 5.5% against the US dollar. Zurcoin has a market capitalization of $47,901.00 and approximately $15.00 worth of Zurcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0545 or 0.00001483 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000014 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 30th, 2013. Zurcoin’s total supply is 87,653,034 coins. The official website for Zurcoin is zurcoin.org.
Zurcoin Coin Trading
Zurcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zurcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zurcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zurcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zurcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zurcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.