Comet Market Cap Hits $8,414.00 (CMT)
Comet (CURRENCY:CMT) traded 3.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 12th. One Comet coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0096 or 0.00000263 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Comet has a total market capitalization of $8,414.00 and $30.00 worth of Comet was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Comet has traded down 14.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00015051 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 23.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000047 BTC.
Comet Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 6th, 2016. Comet’s total supply is 872,830 coins. Comet’s official Twitter account is @cometcoin. Comet’s official website is cometcoin.com.
Comet Coin Trading
Comet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Comet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Comet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Comet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Comet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Comet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.