Liquidity Network (LQD) Hits Market Capitalization of $1.36 Million
Liquidity Network (CURRENCY:LQD) traded up 4.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on January 12th. Liquidity Network has a total market capitalization of $1.36 million and approximately $114,682.00 worth of Liquidity Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Liquidity Network has traded 22.4% lower against the dollar. One Liquidity Network token can now be purchased for $0.0316 or 0.00000865 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit, LATOKEN, IDEX and Bilaxy.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009020 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002912 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027853 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000641 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $82.99 or 0.02269399 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00162719 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.75 or 0.00211883 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027559 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027566 BTC.
Liquidity Network Token Profile
Liquidity Network Token Trading
Liquidity Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Bilaxy, Hotbit and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Liquidity Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Liquidity Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Liquidity Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Liquidity Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Liquidity Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.