Litecoin Cash (LCC) Hits 24 Hour Trading Volume of $46,791.00
Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 12th. Over the last seven days, Litecoin Cash has traded 12.3% higher against the dollar. One Litecoin Cash coin can now be bought for $0.0113 or 0.00000308 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, YoBit, Exrates and SouthXchange. Litecoin Cash has a market cap of $6.79 million and approximately $46,791.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.06 or 0.02597012 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00010456 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004978 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000351 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Profile
Litecoin Cash Coin Trading
Litecoin Cash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, HitBTC, YoBit, Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange, CryptoBridge, Braziliex and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Litecoin Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.