Omicron Reaches Market Capitalization of $0.00 (OMC)
Omicron (CURRENCY:OMC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 12th. One Omicron coin can now be bought for about $0.0783 or 0.00001190 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Omicron has traded flat against the US dollar. Omicron has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Omicron was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.41 or 0.00888262 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0761 or 0.00002086 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003530 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00018955 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00001149 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00011894 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00001775 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Omicron will be a blockchain based asset, and a clone of Bitcoin. Minting through the wallet will yield 5%/annum, compounding on a daily basis. The clients that will be released on Sept 17 will have a fresh overhaul to the interface, and there will be future modifications to add simplicity to OMC-BTC address linkage and addtional add-ons. Fullstack developers will be paid and employed to implement said features. The main focus of Omicron is to provide a suitable and superior investment vehicle than dividend-issuing companies. With this in mind, there will be no brand new technical developments made for OMC. Modifications will be ported from other cryptocurrency clients to keep OMC top of the line. “
Omicron Coin Trading
Omicron can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omicron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Omicron should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Omicron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Omicron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omicron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.