Citadel (CTL) 1-Day Volume Tops $146.00
Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded down 5.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 14th. One Citadel coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0061 or 0.00000170 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Citadel has traded 26.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Citadel has a market capitalization of $66,777.00 and $146.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 18.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000183 BTC.
Citadel Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Citadel
Citadel can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Citadel should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Citadel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.