vTorrent Hits Market Capitalization of $1.18 Million (VTR)
vTorrent (CURRENCY:VTR) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on January 14th. In the last week, vTorrent has traded 78% higher against the U.S. dollar. One vTorrent coin can currently be purchased for about $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. vTorrent has a total market capitalization of $1.18 million and approximately $0.00 worth of vTorrent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00022579 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $19,443.23 or 5.42932022 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00102166 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00001178 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 11th, 2014. vTorrent’s total supply is 11,604,722 coins. vTorrent’s official Twitter account is @vTorrentCrypto. The official website for vTorrent is vtorrent.info. The Reddit community for vTorrent is /r/vTorrentCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling vTorrent
vTorrent can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as vTorrent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire vTorrent should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy vTorrent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for vTorrent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for vTorrent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.