Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for NCC Group (NCC)
NCC Group (LON: NCC) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 2/4/2019 – NCC Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 1/30/2019 – NCC Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Berenberg Bank from GBX 260 ($3.40) to GBX 180 ($2.35). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/30/2019 – NCC Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 1/24/2019 – NCC Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 1/24/2019 – NCC Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
Shares of NCC stock opened at GBX 128 ($1.67) on Monday. NCC Group PLC has a one year low of GBX 109.75 ($1.43) and a one year high of GBX 239.25 ($3.13).
The business also recently declared a dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, February 28th. Stockholders of record on Thursday, February 7th will be given a dividend of GBX 1.50 ($0.02) per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, February 7th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.18%.
NCC Group plc provides cyber security and risk mitigation services in the United Kingdom, the United States, Europe, and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Escrow and Assurance. It offers software escrow solutions that include escrow agreements, software verification, secure verification, software as a service assured, Internet corporation for assigned names and numbers compliance, and software risk assessment solutions.
Recommended Story: What are Bollinger Bands?
Receive News & Ratings for NCC Group PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NCC Group PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.