Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Kingfisher (KGF)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Kingfisher (LON: KGF) in the last few weeks:
- 2/5/2019 – Kingfisher was downgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc to a “neutral” rating. They now have a GBX 260 ($3.40) price target on the stock, down previously from GBX 270 ($3.53).
- 2/1/2019 – Kingfisher had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS Group AG. They now have a GBX 205 ($2.68) price target on the stock, down previously from GBX 225 ($2.94).
- 1/25/2019 – Kingfisher had its price target lowered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 220 ($2.87) to GBX 200 ($2.61). They now have an “underweight” rating on the stock.
- 1/21/2019 – Kingfisher was downgraded by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada to an “underperform” rating. They now have a GBX 200 ($2.61) price target on the stock, down previously from GBX 240 ($3.14).
- 1/10/2019 – Kingfisher was downgraded by analysts at HSBC Holdings plc to a “hold” rating.
Shares of KGF traded up GBX 4.50 ($0.06) during mid-day trading on Monday, reaching GBX 228.10 ($2.98). The company’s stock had a trading volume of 4,152,566 shares, compared to its average volume of 9,940,000. Kingfisher plc has a 1-year low of GBX 285.30 ($3.73) and a 1-year high of GBX 369.80 ($4.83).
In other news, insider Karen Witts sold 635 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, December 4th. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 240 ($3.14), for a total value of £1,524 ($1,991.38). Over the last ninety days, insiders bought 198 shares of company stock valued at $45,050.
Recommended Story: What is the return on assets formula?
Receive News & Ratings for Kingfisher plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kingfisher plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.