Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Compass Group (CPG)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Compass Group (LON: CPG) recently:
- 2/8/2019 – Compass Group had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co..
- 2/8/2019 – Compass Group had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC.
- 2/7/2019 – Compass Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital.
- 1/29/2019 – Compass Group had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co..
- 1/29/2019 – Compass Group had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a GBX 1,750 ($22.87) price target on the stock.
- 1/17/2019 – Compass Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Berenberg Bank from GBX 1,900 ($24.83) to GBX 1,850 ($24.17). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of CPG stock traded down GBX 3 ($0.04) during trading hours on Monday, hitting GBX 1,746 ($22.81). The company had a trading volume of 2,720,471 shares, compared to its average volume of 3,910,000. Compass Group plc has a 12 month low of GBX 1,396.50 ($18.25) and a 12 month high of GBX 1,698 ($22.19).
Compass Group (LON:CPG) last released its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, November 20th. The company reported GBX 77.60 ($1.01) earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of GBX 77 ($1.01) by GBX 0.60 ($0.01).
In other news, insider Gary Green sold 63,035 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, November 21st. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 1,686 ($22.03), for a total value of £1,062,770.10 ($1,388,697.37). Also, insider John Bryant sold 740 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, November 28th. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 1,655 ($21.63), for a total value of £12,247 ($16,002.87).
Compass Group PLC, through its subsidiaries, operates as a food and support services company in North America, Europe, and internationally. It serves business and industry; healthcare and senior living market; education; sports and leisure; and defense, offshore, and remote sectors. The company also offers support services, such as cleaning in hospitals; reception services at corporate headquarters; managing remote camps; grounds and facilities services at schools and universities; and others.
Featured Article: How to Track your Portfolio in Google Finance
Receive News & Ratings for Compass Group plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Compass Group plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.