Arcblock (ABT) Market Cap Reaches $10.17 Million
Arcblock (CURRENCY:ABT) traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Arcblock token can now be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00002633 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart, Bibox, LBank and Gate.io. Over the last seven days, Arcblock has traded down 6.6% against the U.S. dollar. Arcblock has a total market capitalization of $10.17 million and approximately $7.52 million worth of Arcblock was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007984 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.05 or 0.00383789 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002737 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025777 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.30 or 0.01690967 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00239291 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0626 or 0.00001596 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004956 BTC.
Buying and Selling Arcblock
Arcblock can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, OKEx, BitMart, LBank, Bibox, Cobinhood, DragonEX, Huobi, Bithumb, Kucoin, IDEX, CoinBene and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arcblock directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Arcblock should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Arcblock using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Arcblock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arcblock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.