Atomic Coin Trading 298.7% Higher Over Last 7 Days (ATOM)
Atomic Coin (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded 148.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One Atomic Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0086 or 0.00000219 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. Atomic Coin has a total market capitalization of $159,281.00 and approximately $766.00 worth of Atomic Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Atomic Coin has traded 298.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00006380 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00026581 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00014761 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00148294 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0949 or 0.00002424 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00024333 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 38% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000039 BTC.
About Atomic Coin
Atomic Coin Coin Trading
Atomic Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atomic Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atomic Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Atomic Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atomic Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atomic Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.