Bitcoin Gold (BTG) Price Up 5.6% This Week
Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be purchased for approximately $13.30 or 0.00338829 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including QuadrigaCX, Kucoin, Upbit and Bitinka. Bitcoin Gold has a total market cap of $231.68 million and approximately $11.66 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded up 5.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.76 or 0.01343743 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.24 or 0.00158924 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00016129 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00026908 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0929 or 0.00002365 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0761 or 0.00001945 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0573 or 0.00001460 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMarket, Vebitcoin, Binance, BitBay, QuadrigaCX, DSX, Bit-Z, Korbit, Bleutrade, Bitsane, Zebpay, TDAX, OKEx, Gate.io, Crex24, Bitinka, Coinnest, Graviex, Bitfinex, Koineks, Braziliex, Bittrex, YoBit, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC, Coinone, Exmo, Bithumb, Negocie Coins, Upbit, CEX.IO, Kucoin, Exrates, Altcoin Trader, SouthXchange, Instant Bitex, Ovis, Sistemkoin, Bitlish, Huobi, BitFlip, Indodax and C2CX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.