Cardano (ADA) Market Capitalization Achieves $1.24 Billion
Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Cardano coin can currently be bought for $0.0480 or 0.00001223 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi, Bitbns, Cryptohub and ZB.COM. Cardano has a total market capitalization of $1.24 billion and approximately $27.29 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Cardano has traded 11.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025628 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 19% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00065268 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00038589 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00001292 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00001664 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $142.26 or 0.03623696 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00012694 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00009150 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00001192 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000038 BTC.
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exmo, Bitbns, Cryptohub, Cryptomate, Altcoin Trader, Upbit, ABCC, OTCBTC, LiteBit.eu, OKEx, ZB.COM, Coinnest, CoinFalcon, HitBTC, Binance, Gate.io, Coinbe, DragonEX, Huobi, Bithumb, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Indodax. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.