Powercoin (PWR) Trading Down 0.8% This Week
Powercoin (CURRENCY:PWR) traded down 22.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. During the last week, Powercoin has traded down 0.8% against the US dollar. One Powercoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Powercoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $714.00 worth of Powercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electra (ECA) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0617 or 0.00001574 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0473 or 0.00001205 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “POW Block reward reduction:Blocks 0 to 10: Airdrop PWRBlocks 10 to 100 = 0 PWRBlocks 101 to 43100 = 350 PWRBlocks 43101 to 86400 = 230 PWR POS Block reward reduction:Blocks: 86000-86400: 5 PWR (Warm-Up)Blocks: 86400-100800: 10 PWR (1 Stage)Blocks: 100800-115200: 25 PWR (2 Stage)Blocks: 115200-129600: 50 PWR (3 Stage)Blocks: 129600-144000: 100 PWR (Full Power)Blocks: 144000-158400: 20 PWR (5 Stage)Blocks: 158400-172800: 15 PWR (6 Stage)Blocks: 172800 > 5% Fixed Yearly “
Powercoin Coin Trading
Powercoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Powercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Powercoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Powercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Powercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Powercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.