Stellar (XLM) Trading Up 24.8% This Week
Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded down 1.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One Stellar coin can now be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00002736 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, Kucoin, HitBTC and Kryptono. Over the last seven days, Stellar has traded 24.8% higher against the US dollar. Stellar has a market cap of $2.06 billion and $159.20 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007968 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.13 or 0.00385502 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025733 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.26 or 0.01687777 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00236449 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00001673 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004976 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00025911 BTC.
Stellar Coin Trading
Stellar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, CryptoMarket, Huobi, Kryptono, Bitfinex, GOPAX, Ovis, Liquid, RippleFox, CoinEgg, BitMart, Bittrex, Gate.io, Sistemkoin, Kucoin, Upbit, Indodax, Kraken, Stronghold, OTCBTC, Exmo, Kuna, C2CX, CEX.IO, BCEX, Vebitcoin, Cryptomate, ABCC, Poloniex, Bitbns, HitBTC, Stellarport, Binance, OKEx, ZB.COM, Koineks, Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Koinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.