Quantum Resistant Ledger One Day Trading Volume Hits $8,422.00 (QRL)
Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 15th. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be bought for approximately $0.17 or 0.00004207 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Upbit, Bittrex and Liqui. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market capitalization of $11.21 million and $8,422.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0506 or 0.00001281 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025515 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00064363 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00039071 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00001311 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00001703 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $146.60 or 0.03709593 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00011315 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00009090 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00001173 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Profile
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, Upbit, Liqui and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.