Waves (WAVES) Price Reaches $2.73 on Exchanges
Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded up 1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. Waves has a market capitalization of $273.04 million and $16.05 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Waves coin can now be bought for $2.73 or 0.00069389 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, Liqui, Livecoin and Gate.io. During the last week, Waves has traded 5.3% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00064535 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00040421 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000669 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00034982 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00126306 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00059067 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000739 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002709 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0414 or 0.00001053 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, YoBit, Kuna, Bitbns, Livecoin, Cryptohub, Stocks.Exchange, OKEx, Huobi, Binance, Upbit, Gate.io, Tidex, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, HitBTC, Exmo, Coinbe, BCEX, Liqui, Exrates, COSS, Indodax and Coinrail. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.