Universa (UTNP) Hits 24-Hour Volume of $27,460.00
Universa (CURRENCY:UTNP) traded up 3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on May 5th. Universa has a total market capitalization of $5.64 million and approximately $27,460.00 worth of Universa was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Universa token can currently be purchased for about $0.0031 or 0.00000052 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, Livecoin, Cobinhood and Ethfinex. In the last week, Universa has traded up 24% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005114 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $21.89 or 0.00370659 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016949 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0967 or 0.00001638 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $52.84 or 0.00894731 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.10 or 0.00154186 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005762 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0701 or 0.00001187 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000106 BTC.
Universa Token Profile
Buying and Selling Universa
Universa can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Ethfinex, Livecoin and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universa directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Universa should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Universa using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Universa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Universa and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.