USDCoin (USC) Price Up 0.4% Over Last 7 Days
USDCoin (CURRENCY:USC) traded up 0% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 17th. USDCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $750,941.00 worth of USDCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One USDCoin token can now be bought for $1.01 or 0.00025176 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z and HitBTC. During the last week, USDCoin has traded 0.4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $150.86 or 0.03742377 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded down 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded 26.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
USDCoin Token Trading
USDCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as USDCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade USDCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy USDCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for USDCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USDCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.