Litecoin Plus (LCP) Reaches One Day Trading Volume of $224.00
Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded down 41% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 18th. Litecoin Plus has a market cap of $45,748.00 and approximately $224.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecoin Plus coin can currently be bought for $0.0201 or 0.00000501 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Litecoin Plus has traded down 26.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15,449.88 or 3.84676292 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.13 or 0.00127650 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00001550 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000051 BTC.
Litecoin Plus Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 2,275,166 coins. The official website for Litecoin Plus is litecoinplus.co. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Plus
Litecoin Plus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Plus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Litecoin Plus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.