Bitcoin Scrypt Market Cap Reaches $330,380.00 (BTCS)
Bitcoin Scrypt (CURRENCY:BTCS) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 25th. In the last week, Bitcoin Scrypt has traded up 4.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Scrypt coin can currently be purchased for $0.0188 or 0.00000475 BTC on popular exchanges. Bitcoin Scrypt has a market cap of $330,380.00 and approximately $58.00 worth of Bitcoin Scrypt was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00014969 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 37.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 21.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Bitcoin Scrypt Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 8th, 2013. Bitcoin Scrypt’s total supply is 17,615,950 coins. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official Twitter account is @theotherbitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official website is bitcoinscrypt.io.
Bitcoin Scrypt Coin Trading
Bitcoin Scrypt can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Scrypt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Scrypt should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Scrypt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Scrypt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Scrypt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.