Deutsche eMark (DEM) One Day Trading Volume Hits $86.00
Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded up 12.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 25th. Over the last seven days, Deutsche eMark has traded 16.5% higher against the US dollar. Deutsche eMark has a total market capitalization of $151,848.00 and $86.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Deutsche eMark coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0036 or 0.00000092 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, C-Patex and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded up 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
About Deutsche eMark
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 48,979,594 coins and its circulating supply is 41,997,618 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here. Deutsche eMark’s official website is deutsche-emark.de.
Buying and Selling Deutsche eMark
Deutsche eMark can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Deutsche eMark should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Deutsche eMark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.