Phoenixcoin Price Reaches $0.0019 on Exchanges (PXC)
Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 25th. Over the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Phoenixcoin has a market cap of $138,665.00 and $0.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000052 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $89.92 or 0.02275077 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.94 or 0.00479098 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00020368 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00011604 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00022988 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00023336 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00010657 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00038953 BTC.
Phoenixcoin Coin Profile
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,225 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Phoenixcoin’s official website is phoenixcoin.org.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phoenixcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.