Galactrum (ORE) Price Tops $0.0584 on Exchanges
Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 15th. Galactrum has a total market capitalization of $200,267.00 and $117.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Galactrum has traded 11.2% higher against the dollar. One Galactrum coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0584 or 0.00001161 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $117.00 or 0.02331409 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $24.05 or 0.00479167 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00021166 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00010635 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00020860 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00018541 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00009787 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00026668 BTC.
Galactrum Coin Profile
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 4,150,620 coins and its circulating supply is 3,430,620 coins. The official website for Galactrum is galactrum.org. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum.
Buying and Selling Galactrum
Galactrum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Galactrum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Galactrum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.