LiteBitcoin Price Reaches $0.0002 (LBTC)
LiteBitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded down 5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 15th. One LiteBitcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, LiteBitcoin has traded 25.4% higher against the US dollar. LiteBitcoin has a market cap of $5,971.00 and approximately $59.00 worth of LiteBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00011002 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000042 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 11th, 2017. LiteBitcoin’s total supply is 172,585,874 coins and its circulating supply is 28,940,333 coins. LiteBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @Lite_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for LiteBitcoin is www.lbtc.info.
LiteBitcoin Coin Trading
LiteBitcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteBitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiteBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.