Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) Market Capitalization Tops $1.86 Million
Mass Vehicle Ledger (CURRENCY:MVL) traded down 15.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. Mass Vehicle Ledger has a market capitalization of $1.86 million and approximately $3,749.00 worth of Mass Vehicle Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mass Vehicle Ledger token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and CoinBene. In the last seven days, Mass Vehicle Ledger has traded down 10.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006338 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $19.18 or 0.00380433 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019831 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002254 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $59.50 or 0.01180050 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00006030 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.67 or 0.00211644 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $625.33 or 0.12402421 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00001550 BTC.
Mass Vehicle Ledger Profile
Buying and Selling Mass Vehicle Ledger
Mass Vehicle Ledger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mass Vehicle Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mass Vehicle Ledger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mass Vehicle Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mass Vehicle Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mass Vehicle Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.