Zayedcoin (ZYD) Price Hits $0.0023 on Exchanges
Zayedcoin (CURRENCY:ZYD) traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. Zayedcoin has a total market capitalization of $14,434.00 and approximately $6.00 worth of Zayedcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Zayedcoin has traded 2.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Zayedcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0023 or 0.00000045 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004246 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded 27.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 7th, 2016. Zayedcoin’s total supply is 6,243,840 coins. Zayedcoin’s official Twitter account is @ZayedCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Zayedcoin’s official website is www.zayedcoin.net.
Buying and Selling Zayedcoin
Zayedcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zayedcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zayedcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zayedcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zayedcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zayedcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.