WorldCoin Reaches 24 Hour Trading Volume of $45.00 (WDC)
WorldCoin (CURRENCY:WDC) traded 3.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 15th. WorldCoin has a market cap of $551,228.00 and approximately $45.00 worth of WorldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One WorldCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0046 or 0.00000091 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and Bittylicious. Over the last week, WorldCoin has traded 22% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00011254 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 35.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 28.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
WorldCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 14th, 2013. WorldCoin’s total supply is 119,606,941 coins. The Reddit community for WorldCoin is /r/worldcoinalliance and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for WorldCoin is worldcoin.global. WorldCoin’s official Twitter account is @WorldcoinGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. WorldCoin’s official message board is forum.worldcoin.global.
WorldCoin Coin Trading
WorldCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Bittylicious. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WorldCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WorldCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WorldCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WorldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WorldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.