DigitalNote (XDN) Market Capitalization Hits $10.58 Million
DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. In the last week, DigitalNote has traded 11.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. DigitalNote has a market cap of $10.58 million and approximately $349,167.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DigitalNote coin can now be bought for about $0.0015 or 0.00000029 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Upbit and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.30 or 0.01297718 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00014799 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 28.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000801 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000860 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00007233 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0864 or 0.00001641 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0375 or 0.00000712 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.