AdHive (ADH) Price Reaches $0.0030 on Top Exchanges
AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded down 4.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 20th. Over the last seven days, AdHive has traded 5.7% lower against the dollar. One AdHive token can now be bought for $0.0030 or 0.00000057 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, HitBTC and IDEX. AdHive has a market cap of $397,324.00 and approximately $5,326.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Buying and Selling AdHive
AdHive can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC and Liquid. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdHive should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AdHive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.