Crypto (CTO) 24 Hour Volume Tops $0.00
Crypto (CURRENCY:CTO) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on April 20th. In the last week, Crypto has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Crypto has a market capitalization of $59,580.00 and $0.00 worth of Crypto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crypto coin can now be purchased for $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5,344.90 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $173.78 or 0.03265028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $302.41 or 0.05681304 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $81.02 or 0.01522106 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $69.64 or 0.01308258 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.23 or 0.00117027 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $69.58 or 0.01307208 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.29 or 0.00324810 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00031910 BTC.
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 30th, 2015. Crypto’s total supply is 13,742,738 coins. Crypto’s official Twitter account is @OfficialCrypto. Crypto’s official website is tailflick.wix.com/official-crypto.
Crypto Coin Trading
Crypto can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crypto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.