OKCash (OK) Price Tops $0.0192
OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded up 0.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 20th. OKCash has a market cap of $1.43 million and approximately $14,333.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, OKCash has traded 7.4% lower against the US dollar. One OKCash coin can now be bought for $0.0192 or 0.00000362 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00026454 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003995 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00012149 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.84 or 0.00147574 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00011385 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 36.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00003434 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0870 or 0.00001640 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OK Specs Released: Nov 24th 2014PoW Ended at block: 33,186Total coins at the end of Pow/Pos Hybrid Period: 36,297,000 OKCashMax Cap: 105,000,000 OKCashFull POS started: Dec 9th 2014Proof of StakeStake Rewards: 69% 1st Year (block 531,257)| 20% 2nd (block 1,022,514) | 10% 3rd (block 1,523,771)| 6% 4th Year on wardsPoS Min Stake Time: 8 hrTransactions: 10 confirmationsStakes: 64 confirmationsBlock Time: 72 seconds average block time.Rpcport: 6969Port: 6970Test ports: ( RPCport 7979 ) ( Port 7980 ) “
Buying and Selling OKCash
OKCash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OKCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OKCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.