RevolutionVR Price Down 8.9% Over Last Week (RVR)
RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 21st. One RevolutionVR coin can currently be bought for about $0.0111 or 0.00000210 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Upbit and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, RevolutionVR has traded down 8.9% against the dollar. RevolutionVR has a total market capitalization of $2.33 million and approximately $58,582.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.86 or 0.01455367 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002086 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002078 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0584 or 0.00001106 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00011501 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.73 or 0.00146307 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002643 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00001889 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
RevolutionVR Coin Trading
RevolutionVR can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, CoinExchange and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RevolutionVR should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RevolutionVR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.