SureRemit Market Cap Hits $1.69 Million (RMT)
SureRemit (CURRENCY:RMT) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 23rd. One SureRemit token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0034 or 0.00000061 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Stellarport. During the last seven days, SureRemit has traded down 9.6% against the dollar. SureRemit has a total market cap of $1.69 million and approximately $3,974.00 worth of SureRemit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00005816 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23.10 or 0.00417445 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018208 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002019 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000445 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $56.67 or 0.01024039 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.43 or 0.00188402 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00008010 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00001415 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000123 BTC.
SureRemit Token Profile
Buying and Selling SureRemit
SureRemit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellarport and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SureRemit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SureRemit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SureRemit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SureRemit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SureRemit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.