Dinero (DIN) Reaches 1-Day Volume of $1,724.00
Dinero (CURRENCY:DIN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. Dinero has a market cap of $11,620.00 and approximately $1,724.00 worth of Dinero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Dinero has traded down 37% against the dollar. One Dinero coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange and Graviex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 17.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001347 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Traid (TRAID) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000018 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 26th, 2018. Dinero’s total supply is 10,947,934 coins and its circulating supply is 8,947,929 coins. The Reddit community for Dinero is /r/Dinerocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Dinero is dinerocoin.org. Dinero’s official Twitter account is @dinerocrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dinero’s official message board is dinerocoin.org/blog.
Buying and Selling Dinero
Dinero can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dinero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dinero should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dinero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dinero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dinero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.