Footy Cash (XFT) Achieves Market Cap of $1.85 Million
Footy Cash (CURRENCY:XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on May 16th. One Footy Cash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Footy Cash has a market cap of $1.85 million and $422.00 worth of Footy Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Footy Cash has traded down 5.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 23.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002308 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000050 BTC.
Footy Cash Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 20th, 2017. Footy Cash’s total supply is 4,602,101 coins. The official website for Footy Cash is www.fantasycash.io. The Reddit community for Footy Cash is /r/footycash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Footy Cash’s official Twitter account is @Footy_Cash.
Buying and Selling Footy Cash
Footy Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Footy Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Footy Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Footy Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Footy Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Footy Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.