Nautilus (NLS) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
Nautilus (NYSE: NLS) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 5/8/2019 – Nautilus had its “in-line” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Imperial Capital. They now have a $4.50 price target on the stock, down previously from $6.00.
- 5/8/2019 – Nautilus was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/7/2019 – Nautilus had its price target lowered by analysts at DA Davidson to $5.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 5/7/2019 – Nautilus had its price target lowered by analysts at Lake Street Capital from $8.00 to $5.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 5/1/2019 – Nautilus was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Nautilus, Inc. is an iconic industry leader with a rich history and reputation for building the best cardio and strength equipment for home use. Known for its family of brands that included Bowflex, Nautilus, Octane Fitness, Schwinn, and Universal, the company develops, manufacturers and markets branded products that include home gyms, free weight equipment, treadmills, indoor cycling equipment, ellipticals, and fitness accessories. “
- 4/1/2019 – Nautilus was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
NLS stock opened at $3.61 on Thursday. The company has a quick ratio of 1.09, a current ratio of 2.22 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.24. The stock has a market cap of $118.68 million, a PE ratio of 7.22 and a beta of 0.72. Nautilus, Inc. has a fifty-two week low of $3.59 and a fifty-two week high of $16.75.
Nautilus (NYSE:NLS) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Monday, May 6th. The specialty retailer reported ($0.29) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.03) by ($0.26). The firm had revenue of $84.40 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $92.41 million. Nautilus had a negative return on equity of 0.83% and a negative net margin of 0.54%. The firm’s quarterly revenue was down 26.5% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the prior year, the company earned $0.27 earnings per share. As a group, equities research analysts anticipate that Nautilus, Inc. will post -0.23 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Nautilus, Inc, a consumer fitness products company, designs, develops, sources, and markets cardio and strength fitness products, and related accessories for consumer and commercial use in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Direct and Retail. It offers specialized cardio products, treadmills, ellipticals, bike products, strength products, home gyms, dumbbells, and weight benches primarily under the Nautilus, Bowflex, Octane Fitness, Schwinn, and Universal brands.
Receive News & Ratings for Nautilus Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nautilus Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.