Stratis (STRAT) Price Reaches $0.90 on Major Exchanges
Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on May 16th. One Stratis coin can currently be bought for $0.90 or 0.00011388 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, HitBTC, Bittylicious and Trade By Trade. Over the last seven days, Stratis has traded up 19.8% against the U.S. dollar. Stratis has a total market capitalization of $89.08 million and $5.02 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012857 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002570 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 974.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002430 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004681 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006994 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008810 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.00 or 0.00126948 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Bittylicious, Upbit, Livecoin, Cryptopia, Crex24, Poloniex, Binance, Bithumb, Bittrex, Coinrail, Trade By Trade, LiteBit.eu and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.