Aion Hits 24 Hour Trading Volume of $5.36 Million (AION)
Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 20th. One Aion token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.20 or 0.00002549 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Bilaxy, Liqui and Kucoin. Aion has a total market cap of $62.63 million and approximately $5.36 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Aion has traded down 4.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004973 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $28.83 or 0.00363260 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012643 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001688 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $63.24 or 0.00796901 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.97 or 0.00150784 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004462 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Aion Token Trading
Aion can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Koinex, BitForex, Kucoin, DragonEX, Radar Relay, LATOKEN, IDEX, Bilaxy, Bancor Network, Binance, Liqui, RightBTC and Kyber Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.