Crypto Sports Market Cap Tops $906,131.00 (CSPN)
Crypto Sports (CURRENCY:CSPN) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 22nd. During the last seven days, Crypto Sports has traded 50.3% higher against the dollar. Crypto Sports has a market cap of $906,131.00 and approximately $5,344.00 worth of Crypto Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Crypto Sports coin can now be purchased for $0.71 or 0.00008925 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.85 or 0.00073591 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002446 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00001100 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008683 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded down 30.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001855 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Crypto Sports Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 1st, 2018. Crypto Sports’ total supply is 1,450,825 coins and its circulating supply is 1,276,135 coins. Crypto Sports’ official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Crypto Sports
Crypto Sports can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Sports directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto Sports should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crypto Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.