E-Dinar Coin Price Hits $0.0082 on Top Exchanges (EDR)
E-Dinar Coin (CURRENCY:EDR) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 22nd. Over the last seven days, E-Dinar Coin has traded down 17.6% against the US dollar. One E-Dinar Coin coin can now be purchased for $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Exrates, Livecoin and LocalTrade. E-Dinar Coin has a market capitalization of $7.29 million and approximately $729,352.00 worth of E-Dinar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003654 BTC.
- Mao Zedong (MAO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00000982 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000463 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Bitz (BITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001396 BTC.
E-Dinar Coin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. E-Dinar Coin’s total supply is 1,011,211,988 coins and its circulating supply is 886,211,988 coins. E-Dinar Coin’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. E-Dinar Coin’s official website is edinarcoin.com.
Buying and Selling E-Dinar Coin
E-Dinar Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, LocalTrade, Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as E-Dinar Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade E-Dinar Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase E-Dinar Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for E-Dinar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for E-Dinar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.