Emerald Crypto (EMD) Price Reaches $0.0079 on Top Exchanges
Emerald Crypto (CURRENCY:EMD) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 22nd. One Emerald Crypto coin can currently be bought for about $0.0079 or 0.00000100 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Emerald Crypto has traded 2.2% lower against the dollar. Emerald Crypto has a total market cap of $151,462.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Emerald Crypto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002000 BTC.
Emerald Crypto Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 16th, 2013. Emerald Crypto’s total supply is 19,117,129 coins. Emerald Crypto’s official website is www.emeraldcrypto.de. Emerald Crypto’s official Twitter account is @Emerald_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Emerald Crypto
Emerald Crypto can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emerald Crypto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emerald Crypto should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Emerald Crypto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emerald Crypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emerald Crypto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.