SocialCoin Market Cap Hits $5,750.00 (SOCC)
SocialCoin (CURRENCY:SOCC) traded 13.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on May 22nd. In the last week, SocialCoin has traded down 26.9% against the US dollar. One SocialCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. SocialCoin has a total market cap of $5,750.00 and approximately $942.00 worth of SocialCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002000 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 20th, 2017. SocialCoin’s total supply is 10,678,425 coins and its circulating supply is 10,518,425 coins. SocialCoin’s official Twitter account is @SocialCoinNetwk. The official website for SocialCoin is socc.network.
SocialCoin Coin Trading
SocialCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SocialCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SocialCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SocialCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SocialCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SocialCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.