Dogecoin (DOGE) Tops One Day Volume of $59.98 Million
Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 3.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 22nd. During the last week, Dogecoin has traded down 12.6% against the US dollar. One Dogecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0029 or 0.00000038 BTC on popular exchanges including QBTC, cfinex, Tidex and Bit-Z. Dogecoin has a total market cap of $350.10 million and approximately $59.98 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $87.36 or 0.01146355 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001504 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00013783 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001314 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000939 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007368 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001366 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.39 or 0.00070716 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001369 BTC.
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptomate, Koineks, C-CEX, Coinbe, Bittylicious, BTC Trade UA, FreiExchange, CoinEgg, Poloniex, YoBit, Gate.io, Ovis, CoinFalcon, cfinex, SouthXchange, Tidex, Bleutrade, Stocks.Exchange, Bitbns, HitBTC, Graviex, Novaexchange, Bitsane, Trade Satoshi, Bits Blockchain, BCEX, Cryptohub, BiteBTC, Cryptopia, Coindeal, Upbit, Crex24, Exrates, ZB.COM, CoinExchange, Kraken, QBTC, Fatbtc, Sistemkoin, Bit-Z, Exmo, OpenLedger DEX, C-Patex, Bittrex, BtcTrade.im, BX Thailand, Tux Exchange, CoinEx, Mercatox, BitFlip, Instant Bitex, Indodax, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, Tripe Dice Exchange and Coinsquare. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.